LEAVE THE TRAILER HOME
Lighten your load to expand your camping options.
Go vertical and make home anywhere.
ROOFTOP DWELLING CARGO EDITION (RTD-C)
- 28 cubic feet of cargo space (82" L x 55" W x 11" H)
- Hard-sided 4-season camping at less than 300 pounds
- Sleeps 2 with space for a full-sized bed
- 4' headroom in pop-up insulated hard-sided cabin
- 60-second setup. Flexible space for gear hauling and/or windproof bedroom.
The Cargo Box that Moonlights As a Rooftop Camper
Unique Features Include:
Hard-sided and thick walled in a lightweight package.
Gear out. Quick conversion. Cozy 4-season camper.
No Fabric or Wood
Materials designed to hold up to the road.
Camp mode conversion in less than a minute.
T-slot mounting points for bolt-on accessories, more.
Wind. Cold. Heat. Rain. Snow. Nature is no match.
Lock up gear in travel mode or your house in camp.
Aircraft grade aluminum to stay light and sleep tight.
Made in the USA
We build every unit with pride on our own soil.
Interior Cargo Dimensions
82″ L x 55″ W x 11″ H
Interior Dwelling Dimensions
82″ L x 55″ W x 56″ H
Dwelling Rear Wall
56″ W x 49″ H
Dwelling Rear Door
56″ W x 49″ H
Dwelling Side Wall
74″ W x 44″ H
Dwelling Side Door
44″ W x 28″ H (Estimate)
MEET THE ANTISHANTY
Sized just right, the AntiShanty makes your camping dreams a reality for up to four people.
- Easy to tow at 2,000 pounds or less
- Simple to store with removable tongue and friendly dimensions
- Sleeps up to 4 with stacked queen beds
- Converts from tow mode to sleep mode in moments
RTD-S (Slim) Coming Soon*
PACK THE SPARE (BEDROOM)
The AntiShanty RTD-S (Slim) packs the extra bedroom without additional cargo space.
- Ultra-low profile
- Best gas mileage
- Most budget friendly
- Enjoy most benefits of the RTD Cargo Edition without the extra bulk
Other Things You Need to Know Before Ordering:
Order window for first production run subject to close at any time.
Current delivery estimates are for late Q1 to mid Q2 2023, but are subject to change.
Final production model will vary slightly from prototype version shown here.
MADE ULTRALIGHT AND ULTRATOUGH IN THE USA
Accept no compromises with a rooftop camper designed and manufactured on U.S. soil to guarantee quality workmanship and lasting materials that won’t fall apart.
HOW TO BUY
Choose your model, choose your options, get your price.
Throw down just $1,000 to save your spot on the production schedule.
Find a financing option that fits your needs. No second mortgage necessary. Financing partner coming soon.